LIAA presented at ERF 2014
2014-03-17 08:00 CET
On Friday, the 14th of March, LIAA - in conjuction with FiaD and Robo-Partner organized the "Hybrid Production Systems" workshop at the European Robotics Forum 2014, in Rovereto , Italy.
First, the objectives and goals of each project were presented:
- “Lean Intelligent Assembly Automation” (Martin Nauman - Fraunhofer IPA)
- “Factory-in-A-Day” (Martijn Wisse - TU Delft)
- “ROBO-PARTNER" (George Michalos - LMS-University of Patras)
This was followed by more in depth presentations regarding certain topics:
- ”A Hardware independent framework for robot programming using device services and skill-based instruction” (Anders Billesø Beck - Danish Technological Institute)
- “Efficient use of Augmented Reality in Assembly Automation” (Nils Andersson - EON Devlopment AB)
- “Design of Hybrid Workplace” (Ramez Awad - Fraunhofer IPA)
- ”ROS Industrial” (Martijn Wisse - TU Delft)
The presnetations can be found here.